Skip to main content

Reply to "Staying "Inside" the ball/Rotating on Axis"

Coachric,

I would recommend any prospect serious about hitting and learning through practical application and trial-by-error to you. You get it Coachric! Every hitter is different and at his own level in becoming an improved hitter and this takes time. It has to be broken down for each individual and splained with feedback from each hitting candidate. It took me years with "many" great hitting instructors to achieve success personally and I am still learning to this day! Different strokes for different folks! What works for some, may not work for others. It is a matter of getting in the trenches and paying the price with long hours of sweat, sometimes tears(who say's there's no crying in BB Roll Eyes ) and most importantly, desire and the will to succeed. If you want it bad enough and have a strong enough mind, you can will it to happen! Believe and you shall receive! Visualize it happening and know you can do it, just make sure the groundwork in preparation meets opportunity has been laid in advance in the cages, tee-areas, live batting practice on the fields as well as the videoanaylsis and filmimg which I am a firm believer in letting the hitting candidate see with his own two eyes in video session with feedback in the trial and error process.

Excellent Coachric! Midlodad, NYDad and Vance34, you guys are definitely on the same page. I have zoned in on all of your posts of late and you guys contribute some excellent hitting food for thought as well as absolutes of hitting!
Peace Brothers(&Sisters) Shep
Last edited by Shepster