Skip to main content

Reply to "Steps to starting a franchise/ scouting team wanted!"

Hey,
First off, I am not a dad or a coach of a dad, just a former play. I am looking to offer something that is not offered in an area that can use it. However, as far as the coaches are going, I will not be the one coaching, coaches with experience will be highered, and are allready interested. I can be titles the commisioner and the one who handles all the behind the scenes stuff. However, having played on many of the major teams in the passed I know that a great deal of work goes into the evolution of a team. And to create teamS is an evern greater stress. However, in order to fund the league and all of its cost etc, it can be presumed for it to be a bussiness, so the question i pose does it degrade the team if the amount paid is more than what the team is cost? I do love the game, but does it slander the team if there is a profit being made. However as we all well know, there is MANY COST, such as you all have mentioned, such as facilities, equipment, tournament fees, UNIFORMS, so after all the cost are tallied, and figured, is it disrespectful to the players, and parents if they are paying also for the time, and hard days of the "commisioner" owner and founder of the team or TEAMS. Which can be a full time job? Is this more to the point?