Skip to main content

Reply to "Tablets"

Reason Apple will never support flash is because they claim it's buggy, and uses too much processor power for it to be viable for use on smartphones.

Apple supports HTML-5 but most sites today use flash.

I suppose whether one is an Apple fanboy or not would make a difference how they feel about Apple being adament about never wanting to support flash in their smartphones.

Personally, I'd rather Apple leave it up to the purchaser of the phone whether or not they want to install flash on their phone or not. I'm huge into multimedia and would love flash on my iPhone. If it eats up my CPU a bit, then so what. At least I could've chose to or not. I suppose when sites go HTML-5 it'll be better but until then, it's flash.

Even though Apple don't support it, jailbreaking an phone is perfectly legal and it is perfectly safe to do even though Apple frowns on it and claims it voids the warranty even thoughall one has to do to get rid of the jailbreak is to restore the phone to out-of-box unjailbroken condition making the warranty valid. This makes no sense to me since the jailbreaking is perfectly safe and easily reversible. Why not let the owner of the phone to decide whether they want to optionally swant to install flash or not.

Go figure..Sometimes the reasoning behind some stuff makes no sense.
Last edited by zombywoof