Skip to main content

Reply to "Tax Tips for Parents"

quote:
Originally posted by TRhit

TPM

As I said, I may know more than you are aware of. In fact I am sure I do--NO! I do not need to see your your list of "allowable" deductions---in all probablility accountants would differ on what is and what isn't an allowable deduction--but then again as I have come to realize you have learned everything that is needed to learn by your experiences with your son.

The topic was tax tips for parents, I expounded on CD's post, included some things that are allowed deductions for professional baseball players. In case you did not read the first time, the list comes from the accountant, so are you saying that she has no clue what the IRS does or doesn't allow if all she does is tax returns for professional baseball players. How would you know what is allowed or not allowed, just wondering? Because you know some pro players? Not a good answer, JMO.

I am just curious of your real motive for posting in this topic, unless yo uhad something of value to add, it was just another chance to be seen and heard, right?

Yes I have learned alot, you betcha I have. I know that really bothers you greatly. Too bad, that's your problem not mine.

You are too much, you should really stop trying to prove some point I have no clue what you are trying to prove, you have more to lose at making a fool of yourself than you may realize.

I am sorry CD, you gave some great info to share, it's just a shame these things happen with the same person all of the time. It's old.
Last edited by TPM