Skip to main content

Reply to "TCCAA/NJCAA REGION VII BASEBALL TOURNAMENT"

Well Ken I fig you were in bed but I would catch you up...

Started our injured pitcher Will and he lasted 3 1/3 leaving with the bases loaded down 3-1.
Enter Mathew,,,, Never has mastered the reliever role. 1st pitch hits the knob of the bat goes to the screenrunners move up and HPU didnt see it.4-1
Threw strike one to next batter then flinched for no reason balikng in the next run.5-1 Strikes out the next batter.Gets to 1-2 on the next guy and throws a 55 foot curve gets past the catcher runner scores 6-1. Strikes out the next guy.

Next inning goes 0-2 on batter then throws curve that hit back foot. Next batter walks I think. 1st and 2nd no outs.pop up out 1. base hit runner score and 1st and third. Passed ball run scores. 8-1 Strike out on dropped third strike we get the out runner moves to third. week grounder knocked down runner safe and run scores.9-1 another k so after 5 we are down 9-1. Mathew pitches great and we chip away going to the top of the 9th we are down 9-7. we put the 1st two on and hit a 3 run dinger now we are up 10-9 and add one more 11-9.

Mathew heads to the mound bottom of the ninth and before the first warm up pitch lighting off in the distance and we are in a 30 minute delay. A few minutes later and another lighting strike and then they decide to call the game until the morning. ARG
Will text you the results.