Skip to main content

Reply to "TCCAA/NJCAA REGION VII BASEBALL TOURNAMENT"

Your right I just didnt hear the coach's right. It will be either MGC or GC.

The coach told the team at the start of the season that not having a home firld this year will either make them fold or "Make them tough as nails". These guys are a pretty tough bunch. All but one of our pitchers are nursing sore or injured arms right now so 8 days off will def help. Will is hurt and will not be able to give much in the post season as when we get done he will most likely have surgery. Mathew still is regaining strength and for a few innings at a time shows the reason he was drafted. Max started the game yesterday but did so throwing up part of the buffet he ate the night before hence the reason he only went 1.1.

pl8blkrmom,

Thanks, I would be nice to go all the way and you never know. There is a ton of talent out there even in the JUCO ranks so to accomplish the feat would be... well lets just say challenging. Congrates on your son going to Vol State. Although they had a difficult seaason this year Mike usually does a great job up there. As for the pitcher going to Walters....They do have winning seasons and have been consistantly ranked nationally but... Tell the parents to watch closely.. I'm just saying ! I use to have a lot more repect for Coach Campbell and his staff until what I saw this year and having more in depth conversations with players parents this last week.