Skip to main content

Reply to "TCU pretty good in 2010"

quote:
Originally posted by Coach_May:
Oh I agree completely. First of all these schools dont want to play a Boise or a TCU non conference because they have nothing to gain from it. They are playing LSU AUBURN GA FLA BAMA MISS ST etc etc they need those cup cake games. But then they say "They don't play anyone." I bet you that TCU and Boise would love to get a couple of those guys to play year in and year out but its not going to happen.

It will be interesting to see what TCU's non conf schedule looks like once they are in a BCS conf. Even though they joined one of if not the weakest BCS conferences there is. But Pitt, WVA, UConn etc should offer them some pretty stiff competition. The true test wont be the first tough conf game they play. It will be the when they have to go on the road after playing a couple in a row previously.

Your right about the ACC & SEC strenght of schedule. Frankly. I'm surprised the NCAA and the BC$ cartel have not mandated a National Championship deciding game between the ACC & SEC conference champions. And if TCU can get through the ELON's, Weber State and Prysbyterians in non-conference like their fellow BCS bretheran from the ACC they just might do alright.