Skip to main content

Reply to "Tebow"

quote:
Originally posted by TPM:
I think that is what makes him so impressive, even on a bad day at the office he found good in it.

He's not a quitter for sure, and I have never heard a bad work about anyone or anything out of his mouth.

IMO, it wasn't an impressive day for the coaching staff of the Broncos. I think that TT did the best he could with what he was told to do. Keep in mind that they lost a key player before the game.
Every team is missing players at the end of the season. Most players are playing hurt. It's why getting the bye is so important. Ask the Saints.

The Patriots had 120 transactions this season manipulating their way through injuries. It was the most in the NFL. The Patriots are missing two veteran offensive linemen. They're missing three of their four outside pass rushers. They're missing one of their starting corners. Fortunately they got back two of their hitters last week in Spikes and Chung. Hitting is contagious.

Some Tebowistas have complained he hasn't been allowed to throw enough. He dropped back over thirty times last night. Look what happened. Twelve teams are going to be examining the game video of this one. The twelve teams who play the Broncos next year.
Last edited by RJM