Skip to main content

Reply to "Tee heee giggle giggle...."

TR,
Well, if you're gonna stay and sit a spell in here, I'm just gonna have to treat ya like family,...here's a broom. We got work to do!
No loafin' allowed and no free maid service.
We all pull our own weight in here.

Ups a daisey big fella,....grab that pinesol,..we got toilets to clean and laundry to hang. Oh and by the way,...the cat gave way to a lovely furball in the middle of the livingroom floor carpet. Ya better grab some gloves.
And while your at it, the HS parent club just called and we have 4 platters of spaghetti to make and 9 promotion signs to be painted by noon. We'll drop those off after we change the oil in the SUV.

Got a double header today too, so crank up that crockpot and make sure the video camera batteries are charged! Call the neighbor to pick up my daughter ( now that you're family, I think that makes her your neice????? ) and see if they can give her a ride home from track.
We can pick up her history project supplies at the 24 hr Walmart on our way home from the ball park around 9:30 pm. Piece of cake.

Its gonna be a good day,....range war or not. I think we're covered! Nice to have an extra set of hands to help, TR.
Leaves a little extra time left to giggle.

( But pssst,...you're moving too slow. Hustle hustle mistah! Things to do and life to live. Now let's get a movin!!! ) Big Grin
Last edited by shortstopmom