Skip to main content

Reply to "Tee heee giggle giggle...."

This topic has blown up for several reasons imho...

I am still an advocate of getting rid of the Men's Forum. It is redundant since we have the Unusually Unusual forum to tell jokes. Secondly, the types of topics that appear there are highly predictable. I have never posted in that forum out of protest and will continue to stay out.

Why have the Lady's Forum then?

This creation has demonstrated the creativeness of Bob Howdeshell. It was felt that some women might be intimidated to post or ask questions in the General Forum. Thus, this place gave them comfortable shelter until they could get their feet wet. IMHO, what makes the hsbbweb unique is we have 100% coverage - both Mom's and Dad's whose insights are equally important.

What went wrong with this topic?

The original topic was fine imo. Some of the follow-on commentary was somewhat vexing if not quasi-offensive and it was not funny imho. I don't think either the Men's or the Ladies forum should be used as a shield to throw darts at the other side. I try to follow the site rules and stay out of here for the most part. A few of us (men) have also tried to be good citizens. When someone is sick or in need, we have tried to help and offer comfort.
Last edited by ClevelandDad