Skip to main content

Reply to "Tee heee giggle giggle...."

Well, I cant find a true definition for quasi-offensive,...but I think I found the ironey in all this.

I first made mention of the different posts between men and woman in their respective forums and giggled.
Didnt giggle at men, but just giggled at how different we are.

Truth be told, it was a stressful time at our home. I came to the HSBBW to relax.

I noticed that the woman seemed to be very serious with life matters in the Ladies Forum
( which was exactly the way I was feeling ), and at the same time,... while the men seemed quite serious in the General Forums,... it was my observation that when they stepped out of the sporting world, they managed to laugh and be somewhat care-free in the Mens Forum and the Unusual Forum.

At the time I wished " Darn it,....why cant I just shug off the weight of the world and laugh like them? "
( Please note my 3,000 posts in the karma thread at the same time. Big Grin )
Laughter is contagious. I needed it. Thought some of the woman might need it too.

I agree that ill-willed laughter, at the expense of others is not funny. That would be malicious.
I dont find anything intentionally malicious here.
I hope others do not as well.

This post was originated to spread some light hearted giggles at a time where I thought the gals might need some, as did I.

Good grief,..I have drank 4 cups of coffee with this thread alone this morning.
Who's got the chocolate?????
Last edited by shortstopmom