Skip to main content

Reply to "Texas Jucos"

Been meaning to post on this stream and I am VERY familiar with this topic. Many great programs in Texas obviously and here is my take.

Top of the lot by w/l's: San Jacinto ( tradition, wins, history the whole shooting match ), Grayson (lotsa wins and players, facility is ok ), Weatherford ( new kid on block with ALL of the nicest toys ), Midland ( very nice facility and decent area ), Texarkana ( facility is avg at best but good solid program ), Navarro ( nice facility and real player's coach ), Blinn ( facility is great and good coach ), North Central Texas ( good coach and facility )

Next level of programs: Angelina ( facility is good and good coach ), Paris ( underachieve a little at times ), Temple ( good facility and coach ), New Mexico ( probably should be in higher level but WAY out there ), El Paso ( see New Mexico , Richland ( D111 but have done well , Eastfield ( see Richland).

OK but not great: McLennan ( really fallen off of map ), Clarendon ( early run of success but WAY out there ), Howard ( fallen off a little in last few years ), Hill ( tough place to play but have had success ), NE Texas ( shake ups have occurred there to change things some ), Panola ( see McLennan ), Vernon ( tough place to live but good coach and field ).

Just my opinion and open to discussion but I really do know these places pretty well.