Skip to main content

Reply to "That baby’s outta here … and so are you"

I've not understood the ejection.  Watched it several times.  I hope this guy never does SEC games because he would eject every HR hitter unless something was said.  I wondered if he got him for the motion at third and he thought he cut his throat rather than he actually just pointed at the name on his jersey.  But I'm pretty sure he didn't eject him until after he was in the dugout so none of that makes sense.  If it was the bat then he should have ejected him before he got to first and if it was the chest thing before he got to third.

The clock and taking too long I'm a huge fan of and hope they keep calling it.  The batters take too long.  The stepping out of the box will be interesting if it does not hold up the game.  I think it will interesting to see how fast they let pitchers work.  The GCU pitcher on Saturday was catching the ball and coming right back which I'm fine with.  Youngest son worked really fast in HS and we would do pitches by a number system so he got the pitch before he got the ball back.  Some umpires would let him pitch while the batter was still getting set between pitches so I'm fine with it. Speed the game up.