Skip to main content

Reply to "The 411 on helping your son play College Baseball"

Thanks Anotherparent: Correct, my son will play D3 at a top academic school.  Had opportunities to play at other D3, NAIA, JC as well.  He has a high SAT/ACT and great grades.  Healso was recruited by two D2s, but the school are not as prestigious and the love from the coaches wasn't nearly as much as he got from the school he is going to play for.  The money we got was also substantially more than any athletic  money we could have gotten elsewhere.  We made a decision to focus on D2, D3, and NAIA schools.  Thats the best fit for him.  

I see what you say about the title.  I changed it.  I also removed NCSA from the article.  Now I don't have to hear that I am working for them and getting paid to mention the company. LOL.  

So funny how I write an article that might help people whose kids are starting the process, and I get attacked.  Then I am told this is a supportive community. lol.  I wrote what worked for me.  And by the way, don't think for a minute all these people's kids all played D1 baseball.  Some may have, most didn't.  Many are very angry at life.  Maybe cause things didn't go their way.