Skip to main content

Reply to "The average pitching speed at age X is this!"

Originally Posted by MidAtlanticDad:

How many Georgia 2018 commits do you know about? There are only 2 listed on the PG website. Always curious about how many people post it there.

MidAtlanticDad - my son is 2018 here in Atlanta, and can say similar response as CaCO3Girl.  

Alot of the kids my son has played with over the years have offers + a few ex-teammates have committed (but have yet to update their PG profile).

I spotted add'l updates while I was posting re: missing the bus, and being too late.  Ultimately what I've gleened from all the folks on the board that are far more experienced than I is.....  each situation is unique, and ultimately depends on what your son wants - versus generalizatons

I greatly value input from Fenway & other posters because their kids sound similar to mine, who is interested in High Academic, where recruiting often happens later so the kids can prove themselves academically thru HS + testing.  In the meantime, my son works hard on his grades + game, and trains to get stronger/faster - and I try to get smarter on how all this works!

Last edited by presont