Skip to main content

Reply to "The "Baseball House" at College"

@nycdad

He thinks this is his only housing option through June and then again starting in August. I'm not so sure about it? It's been a rush over the last 30 days. (I don't think he's on the lease since the other guys have been living there for the last 5 months. I really think this is the coach shoehorning him in there just to have a place to stay.)  Time will tell on all of it.

Long story but they don't go south except for one weekend in February. Then, in March, the schedule gets going full throttle. We don't even have the full schedule yet. But, based on what we have seen, it seems like every Friday, every Saturday, more Sundays than you would expect and weekday games too each week. Could be a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. But, regardless, my son says, if they aren't playing, the will be practicing. So, it's pretty much 6 or 7 days a week from March through May.

It's a Juco that takes its baseball very seriously. Last year, their winning percentage was over .900 overall and they went undefeated in conference play on the year.