Skip to main content

Reply to "The Bizzle"

Bizzle Welcome.....

I join this site when was son was just entering his Freshman year....I lurked for about 2 months before I got the courage to join in the fun.

I can tell you, this site will become very addictive but more importantly very helpful. I wish I had found this when my son was younger. Might have saved me a few "battles" during the years of Little League.

You can learn some much from the experiences from the people that have forged ahead of you. I have aslo learn a lot from reading the differences of opinions as they are banter back and forth on this site.

I might have a diffent POV but I think what what this country great is not what we have in common but what we do not have in common. It diffences in our experinces and POV's that allow us to be great. However you have to be willing to listen to the other side for undertanding and look for the opportunities to appreciate the other POV. Our problem now is that we are becoming so polarized in our POV, there is no middle ground.

Sorry for the soapbox, but this board in a way is just like that. You will certainly get some difference experiences and different POV's based off those experiences. I have learned to appreaciate the difenrce in opinions you will find on this board.

As my son continues to go though his high school career and we begin the crazy journey of college selection I hope that I will add to the history of knowlegde that you will find in the board.

There are several baseball baords out on the internet, you will find none better than this one.