Skip to main content

Reply to "The Cape 2020"

@hokieone posted:

We have a house in the OBX and Currituck County is letting non-resident property owners back in so tomorrow we head that way. We have some house preparations to do before summer but to be honest, it will be great to just exist at the beach for a few days. If I can keep myself away from the TV and my laptop, some unwinding just might happen, not an altogether bad thing.  I will continue to be bummed that our Valley League isn't playing this summer, especially because we had unbelievable talent coming in all over the league (we had 6 D-1 weekend starters for our pitching rotation, and a projected 3rd round draft choice for our primary catcher).    True confession: Sunday afternoon I watched about 10 minutes of the Women's Professional Cornhole League Doubles...argh!!!!   But they were actually pretty darned good. 

Jay, Dave was really disappointed as well.

I know Toney was with you last year, is that who are you talking about?   He has mad catching  skills, steal once you will never do it again. Heard he will be drafted early next year but really needed this year and summer to improve as a hitter.

Stay safe.