Skip to main content

Reply to "The D3 Decision Today"

PF,

Too long to quote.  Why is it always the same folks using the word liberals here,  which to me is a dog whistle.  It says a lot about people using that word over and over.  Does anyone here insult conservatives? 

You illustrate my point   We are not ignorant, most of us realize that there is a difference in metropolitan vs rural communities. I am not going to get drawn into that discussion.  But we should be discussing what we have in common, here,  which is baseball.  We can argue about that all we want.

As far as your comments about me, you know nothing about me personally and really I don't care if you would be friends with me or not. 

I agree with some of what you say, but once again, it doesn't belong here.  It shouldn't matter to anyone someone else's political or religious beliefs.  The discussions shouldnt have anything to do with science vs. no science, Trump, Biden or Andrew Cuomo. 

I understand why COVID comes into the discussion, but it should be in relation about how COVID is affecting our children's ability to play baseball, or our daughters to play soccer or basketball, etc.