Skip to main content

Reply to "The D3 Decision Today"

@MAM posted:

Folks -- I keep checking this tread to see if there are any insights being shared that cast a light on the decisions the D3 conferences will be making about spring sports/baseball.  I have to say -- I am pretty tired of reading about Covid-19 and politics on this site and in various threads.  HSBBW is a great resource for baseball and I really hope we can keep the discussions focused there.  But that hasn't been happening lately -- and so often threads here end up migrating the wrong direction the past months.  Its getting old.  Can I suggest -- that if we want to bitch about politics, Fauci, or whatever -- we jump on Facebook or Twitter.  

This post from the OP is a reasonable call to get back on the topic and stop the political attacks.  We all have our political leanings and, to be honest, many believe that they are in the right and the opposite is the enemy.  That seems to be consistent throughout this country.  Baseball discussion boards are not good for this type of discussion since we have so many positive relationships between posters that could be destroyed by the political intrigue.  How about getting back to the topic of the thread?