Skip to main content

Reply to "The feeling"

TPM: No, our son does not ever get the "tingling feeling" that I mentioned when I started this thread. I can just remember when I was a kid (10, 11, 12 yo) that there were a few times when I threw something as hard as I could (sometimes out of frustration- ha) that there was a sort of a tingly feeling in my throwing arm. This feeling never, ever lasted longer than two seconds and I never had any ill-effects afterwards either. I suppose there could be 10 reasonable explanations as to why my arm felt like that. I guess I was just curious if it ever felt that way to a guy whose arm was moving at 100 mph or if their arm just feels "normal" when throwing at that velo. I suppose that when everything is moving in unison, like it's supposed to, that there may not be a lot of feeling or symptoms to describe.

SE: Thanks for the video clips of Nolan. Man, he is very smooth!

P.S. Our son just turned 17 last week. He is a HS Junior. I know~~He has plenty of time to get stronger and improve his velo. Roll Eyes This was more a question of effort than capability and I know without seeing him, you really don't know.