Skip to main content

Reply to "The run was phenomenal, but it's over"

BBALLMAN....awesome post! Thanks for sharing! Steve....ditto to you! My son played high school varsity as a freshman this season. Very good learning experience and he pitched very well against very good competition. He will be playing 17u this summer in some big time events even tho he turned 15 last month. I am excited I get to spend my summer with him! Stepping away as coach and watching from the sidelines has made me understand how big a place baseball has in MY FAMILY!! Listening to stories like Steves shows me that MY FAMILY has a bigger place in my son's baseball life when it gets down to it, and I need to make sure I have as big a place in my sons non-baseball life. I didn't have that with my Dad, and it is imparative that I live each day so my son has NO regrets towards my involvement no matter how big or small it is with any and all of his life! Thanks guys for making a 52 year old man understand why he lives how he lives! Gotta love the beauty of this board on days like this!!