Skip to main content

Reply to "There is parental life after baseball"

Picked Off posted:

I'm in. We've traveled to the UK, Gibraltar, Spain. Hiked in Santa Fe NM, Bryce Canyon UT, Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire & Mount Charleston all three in Nevada. Stood on that corner in Winslow AZ. Attended Spring Training this year. Did I mention, we moved from NorCal to the Las Vegas Valley. 

I thought that we would be saving money with no more state taxes and no kid on the payroll any longer. So far, that hasn't happened.

Life after baseball is good! I still miss watching my son and his teammates play. We all gathered last week for the 4th annual wine tasting. Great seeing everyone. The best part of the trip was looking in the rear view mirror of the 15 passenger van and seeing there smiling faces. Not to forget the singing and pounding on the interior roof. I was the DD. The five roommates "Let's Go"

Thanks to you and your better half for making the 4th annual another memorable one... I was definitely not the DD   I'll just post a few of the "safe" pics...IMG_3410IMG_3423IMG_3436IMG_3511IMG_3368IMG_3380IMG_3393

Attachments

Images (7)
  • IMG_3410
  • IMG_3423
  • IMG_3436
  • IMG_3511
  • IMG_3368
  • IMG_3380
  • IMG_3393