Skip to main content

Reply to "They said it!!!"

Arlington A's

18U-3 teams
17U-2 teams
16U-3 teams

average 20 players per team at 1500 per player = 240,000 to the organization. Then add the two batting cages 3 kids at a time per cage for 1/2 hr. session= $360.00 per hour while in use, money goes to organization. I know this because I was there, they called the house three times a week to see if my son was going to be there for hitting lessons (batting practice for the team HE WAS PLAYING ON $30.00 for 1/2 hr) with 3 kids rotating in the same cage it was more like $30.00 for 10 minutes. So lets compute 160 players, let's say they have to attend twice a week. $9600.00 a week for all the players to have BP at their cages $76,800 for 2 months.

You get the point! YES there are some teams out there trying to make the quick BUCK. Which is exactly my point, if and when you find a good organization with GOOD COACHES then stick with them because THEY are there for the right reasons.

NOT ALL ORGANIZATIONS ARE THERE TO MAKE A DOLLAR! SOME ARE THERE FOR THE KIDS AND PUT THEM IN THE BEST POSSIBLE POSITION TO GET THEM NOTICED AND DO ALOT TO HELP THE PLAYERS GET SCHLORSHIPS.

THERE ARE ROGUE ORGANIZATION OUT THERE. BE CAREFUL!