Skip to main content

Reply to "Three legit MLB prospect Eastern League all stars homer and what’s the headline?"

Matt13 posted:
00 posted:
PitchingFan posted:

I don't understand the hatred for Tebow.  He is living the dream and doing it somewhat successfully.  I know many of you think it is a media hype but he is also being successful.  He is a great role model and that goes a good way for me.  I'm tired of the great athletes who are terrible role models.  I know I know.  He is taking some kids spot but if he could not play at all they would not keep him.  He just proved he has a place in the game. 

On a different note:  Congrats to Will Craig for the west.  Great guy and player also.  Played with my middle son.

I know why Tebow is hated. A particular linebacker for the Ravens kills 2 people. No punishment. Tebow prays before a game or mentions his faith. Media “He is forcing religion, get rid of him etc”. Absolutely ridiculous. Goes to show just how rigged and backwards the system is.

I certainly hope Tebow gets called up. I will be buying a jersey of his. (Already have 1) Better than spending money on players that kneel and disrespect the flag.

The media didn't do that and players are not disrespecting the flag by kneeling.

This is a prime example of how Tebow worshippers are out of touch with reality.

Nice try.