Skip to main content

Reply to "Three legit MLB prospect Eastern League all stars homer and what’s the headline?"

TPM posted:

Coach B, 

This is a baseball site, and the person who injected politics into the discussion needs a sit down. 

Tim Tebows situation is a controversial one. It's a fair discussion within reason. If you think that I am being hypocritical because son didnt make a ML roster, that was not a fair statement. There is hypocrisy, it is in the system. Same as they let Michael Jordan play because he was Michael Jordan.  

JMO

TPM, first, I was not directly thinking of you when I typed that.  The fact is that I admire you immensely.  You shared you and your son's journey here which has helped countless people.  Instead, I was thinking of every member here who loves their kids and wants their kid to reach their dreams.  Tebow deserves the same chance.  I say all of this because no one would have thought that I could become a teacher.  It was my dream and I live it every day.  Until Tebow gets cut or realizes that his dream is dead, he deserves no less.