Skip to main content

Reply to "Throwing too much versus not throwing enough"

quote:
You just rationalized. Well the effort was made. Best wishes.
A compelling arguement would bring in some other credable expertise that in some way represents your view as valid. Why don't you just give him coke? or Roids? Or testosterone? You'd have the same outstanding instantanious results...AND no immediate evidence of harm? Instead of "back-stairs" why don't you take him to a reputable pitching coach to get that excess energy out of him? Of course you won't find a single reputable coach anywhere that will back up the thing you are being taken to task on..heck you can't even bring another poster here to your point of view. Do you think that is just because? Most of the posters here have walked your road already..some have walked it more than once. People like PG and TR live it every day. Well, you and he will have his little league memories to fall back on..and I understand Idaho has some tremendous outdoor wonders so he'll find something to do while the other are enjoying their high school and college baseball careers, maybe he'll be a good coach.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm betting that because we are taking care of his arm now that he will most certainly enjoy his hs playing days. After that is up to him and what he chooses to do.

Good luck to you!