Skip to main content

Reply to "Tiger Woods King Of All Sports?"

I totally agree with CPLZ its not even close. And I believe that what drew so many who didnt care about golf to golf was this super human image that was created for Tiger. Now that these people will view him in a totally different light I think that his lure and popularity will be damaged and damaged severly.

I may be wrong. But I dont think I am. I know people who before Tiger would have never watched a tourney or cared who won. But simply watch to see Tiger. They want him to win be because they see him as this huge figure that is bigger than the game. Now that has all changed. I believe you will see people care less about Tiger. And I believe you will see those that want him to fail now instead of break records.

For me I think its time he manned up and came out of hiding. You danced big boy now pay the piper. Come out of hiding and man up and get on with your life. Your a golfer dude. Your not going to save the world playing golf. Your not bigger than the game. Your not perfect. I know you have been led to believe you are welcome to reality.

For those that put these athletes up on a throne to worship and allow others to do that for you welcome to reality. They are no different than those that live in your own neighborhood. They can just play a game better. And in many ways they are not even close to being as good of a husband , father or friend.