Skip to main content

Reply to "Time for me to move on"

bacdorslider posted:

The board has been a good thing for my sons and family....... met a lot of good people  .....if anyone wants to reach me..... 

davidsmithmj@hotmail.com

Good luck to all. 

If anyone has a son that crosses paths with Vanderbilt in the next few years shoot me an email...... of email me with any questions you might have... still open to helping out when I can.  

I tried to find the topic that you participated in that brought you to this conclusion.  I have missed it.  As you came along this journey there were posters who helped out by relating their experiences.  Same with me back in the day.  Of course there were those that disagreed.  Still, you have something that many here don't have.  A history of participating on this site, gleaning information, discussing said information, passing along your experiences and then, factor in that you have done so while having sons attend various levels of competition and then various levels of college.  My daughter graduated in 2015.  I progressed to coaching softball for her and left coaching baseball in 2008.  One of my first thoughts was that it was time to move on.  I'm still here.  I hope that every once in a while, I help someone out.  I know that you do!  Please reconsider.