Skip to main content

Reply to "Time To End Grieving. Reset."

@DanJ,

You are very wrong about me misquoting Dr. Parker.

I’m very careful not to do that. I was once a sports/beat writer whose work was published globally every day of the MLB season for three years; and naturally I learned the most basic rules that you’ve spent a majority of your post emphasizing. I strongly suggest you go back and watch the interview again. In fact, just so I don’t lose you a second time, I’ll even tell you the quote can be found in the video at the 5:27-5:39 time mark. That’s the segment I watched several times last night to avoid making an irresponsible mistake.

Other than that, it’s not surprising that you’ve enjoyed content that points the finger at others — like PG, PBR, NCAA, travel organizations and showcase companies. Knowing my audience like I do, I’m well aware that there will be parents turned off by this message — one that calls on families to reflect on their own perspective & be open-minded to taking a different course of action. But if you were truly a fan, then you’d know by now that I bring forth the perspectives of all corners, and not just the one you sit in.

Last edited by Josh Rudd (@JRudd_Scout)