Skip to main content

Reply to "TJ rehab"

Thank you Younggun and Bucsfan. Honestly I didn’t start out concerned. I kept telling him it’s only 2 weeks what are you expecting, but I started to get concerned when he seemed to be worried. I looked online and could only find rehab protocols and nothing really on benchmarks, like you should be able to do x by whatever week. I know everyone’s recovery differs but I guess there is some comfort in knowing you’re on track somewhat. Apparently he was concerned enough to ask at PT today so he has him using his left hand to push up his right to the point that it just starts to hurt or get tight and hold it there to see if he can push further each day.  Oh and he did say it was not snapping just feels uncomfortable.  My son also brought up that he keeps feeling weird things in his arm. Not exactly sure what that means but they did move his nerve so maybe that? Again Thanks for the info, I’m sure I’ll have more questions in the weeks and months ahead. If anything this will teach us all a lesson in patience.😉

Last edited by baseballmomx4