Skip to main content

Reply to "To Cut, Or Not To Cut.....?"

quote:
Originally posted by TRhit:
Jimmy0000

Your supposed superior intelligence again gets in your way of clear thinking in this case

A player has a right to try out but no right to make the team--that is up to the coach and his staff--playing baseball in HS as well as in college or any team for that matter is a priviledge and you earn that--this is noy youth ball where everyone plays.

Once again you show off your inability to read. I have posted, several times here, that the right to make the team is the same as every other students' and is dependent on his performance. (ability, try-out, audition, good enough player...get it yet?)

You have a real problem either with reading or honesty.

quote:
Mission Statement--that gets negated when it annoucned that the parnets and kid are going to another school--

Where on earth do you get that? The mission statement of each Catholic school applies equally to all students. Ask the Bishop.

And it's not just a classroom thing. It applies to how the school regards, treats and educates students all of the time.

Is the kids still a student? Is his tuition paid? Does he have passing grades? Is he in good standing? Did he perform well enough to make the team?

I'm sorry, a projected move is not a disqualifier.

This is freshman high school baseball, not whatever that is that you do. It is not select travel. It is not a college program.

quote:
I ask once again---is the next school in the same conference as the current school?

Beats me. The coach said he and the kid have no issues about this move.

quote:
DUB--what guilt are you talking about ???

It's a conscience thing...you wouldn't understand.

quote:
Dub and Jimmy--you can ridicule me all you want but I think I might sleep better at night than you two do--I am quite comfortable with who I am even if you and others in my "fan club" don't think so

I don't ridicule you. I just point out what you've said. If you feel ridiculed by that, I really can't help it.

I couldn't care less how you sleep. Have you been stalking me? You know how I sleep? You should talk to someone about that.
Last edited by Jimmy03