Skip to main content

Reply to "To Our Texas Friends"

We had my mother and sister's family come stay with us Monday morning until Friday morning.  They both lost power.  Sister had no issues w/ her pipes, and we thought the same with mom, but on Saturday evening she lost all water pressure.  Could not find a leak in her house (pier and beam) or in the garage apartment.  Shut everything off and sent her off to the sisters.  Supposed to have a plumber by tomorrow.

I also heard a loud bang on Sunday morning and anticipated the worst (although all inside and out pipes were working on Saturday afternoon).  Didn't see anything all day Sunday and the ground is dry around the house.

We also missed out on 3 scrimmages, although we intersquaded on Saturday.

As my oldest pointed out over a game of spades............."dad, we've had a pandemic, a historical winter storm, an ACL tear, and a divorce, I think it's about time that something good happen."

I reminded him that something good happens everyday, you just have to adjust your perspective to see it.

Now let's play ball, or at least go watch our boy "chart pitches".  At least we'll be back at the ball park, and looking forward to June to see him on the field.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited by russinfortworth