Skip to main content

Reply to "Tommy John Surgery Results"

luvbb - Thanks for your information - My son had the tendon taken from his forearm. He does feel a little better everyday. I think his pain medication makes him really sleepy and then when I try to talk with him he is really to tired to respons much so then I get worried that he is in a lot of pain! Talked with him this morning & he says hes not in much pain today. He would really like to go back to school tomorrow. Since the college he goes to is only an hour away and his classes start at 8:00 a.m. and end at 11:50 I think I'll just drive him to school and wait for him then bring him home for the three day weekend.
06catcherdad - WOW! That's great that your son had almost no pain, can't wait for that day to come for us, although I think it is getting closer - he is going for longer periods of time between medication.
We were sent home with and ice machine that sounds like what you're talking about. It wraps around his arm and pumps cold water through the wrap. Going through a lot of ice at home! Keep us updated on how your son does after he gets back in the game!