Skip to main content

Reply to "Tommy John Surgery Results"

Follow-up

Tomorrow is a big day for Andrew. He will start his throwing program. He wasn't this excited on Christmas. Saw the doctor last week and everything was fine so now onto the next big step. When we were in the doctors office we saw a young man come out of the examining room. He was trying to cover up his tears. His mom and dad were talking to him about the surgery.
I introduced myself and my son and told them about Andrew's experience with his t.j surgery. He told us he was a Freshman in college and hurt his arm in his first college scrimmage. IT reminded me of when my wife, myself and my son came out of the same office 5 month's ago and watched our son try to cover up his tears. We told them about this site and how much support and info was available from so many baseball people. I must admit that when we left the doctor's office, I felt bad for that player and his family. At least he's at the beginning of his college career and has plenty of time to comeback. As to my son he also get's to start swinging a bat tomorrow. His High School coach is hoping he can dh for the team this year. I guess we will see how the hitting goes. Well would like to hear how everyone else's rehab is going.
Hope all is going well.

Banditsbb