Skip to main content

Reply to "TOP 10 New England Baseball Pro Prospects"

Perrault's 17 k's is unbelievable, that works out to be 5 inning and 2 outs where he didn't need any defense, to only need the 7 players behind you for 4 outs is unreal. I spoke to the umpire who had the plate for that game and he said that Perrault's only hit was a poor choice of pitch selection and that had he gone right after the hitter he might have thrown a no hitter. Kid pitched for us this fall and is solid, and a lefty which is always an advantage. On another note I saw Jake Finnigan from Londonderry toss the other day, this kid is very impressive and if memory serves me I believe he is only a Sophmore, keep your eyes on this guy. Also saw Pinkerton's Chris Debonis a Junior right hander toss about two weeks ago, we had him in our fall program this past season however he opted not to complete the season, we are hoping to bring him back into the fold for the 2008 season. This kid has good stuff and is extremely effective. I saw the pitcher from Nashua South twice once against Pinkerton and once against Londonderry, I would say he is good but on both days I didn't feel he lived up to the hype, not to knock him both games were particulary cold days, this is just my opinion.