Skip to main content

Reply to "Top hitting instructors"

Irish, with all due respect...I'm sure you meant to say get a hold of....Yes they (parents) do line up my friend. Sorce runs a fall camp/league in Burr Ridge and I can tell you this (as fact) the parents line up and in some cases beg for a spot on one of his summer teams. The comment about having a check is a cheap shot, but that seems to be the norm on this site. Let's review your other comment, his teams were weak at 14 & 16?? OK , the 14's won both the 54/80 & 60/90 State Championship, qualified for two World Series events and it is reported that Sam could have dominated many teams but chose instead to develop ALL the kids on his roster. Apparently the win loss record and plaque on the wall seems less important to this individual. The 16's also had an impressive team that certainly doesn't deserve the weak comment. The people in the business know that Sorce can put together teams that can compete on the national stage. We saw all the top teams in the country last season and guess what....Sorce's 14U team last summer was rock solid, Chris Briggs 08 Varsity Montini, Barrett Serrata 08 Varsity at West Chicago, Connor Duckhorn 09 Hinsdale, Ryan Pacyga 09 probable Varsity as a freshman , Rich Zajewski Hinsdale. When Sorce wanted to win, which he did at tournaments..They did!