Skip to main content

Reply to "Top hitting instructors"

Il mom,

I will not speak for LT22catcherdad, but living in Willow Springs and a moniker with LT attached to it suggests that “he”, (catcherdad part ?), is from Lyons Township (bet his son is a catcher and wears #22). LT is a perennial Chicago area & Illinois powerhouse producing, consistently, great teams year after year. They are always in the hunt for the WSC championship & Illinois State Titles, again this year is no different.

As I have said in the past, on this forum and elsewhere, Steve Hayward is the best there is, not only as a hitting instructor but as a person. You will never go wrong giving your son the opportunity to learn from Steve… the best there is! It’s tuff getting into see Steve but there are many instructors at Strikes that are “cut from the same cloth”. Doesn’t surprise me… “Birds of a feather”.

For the record my son has moved on to college and is a pitcher (so they won’t let him pick up a bat unless he is hitting fungos or infield) but he attributes his love and passion for the game from his early friendship with Steve… simply the BEST!

http://www.strikesbaseball.com/

"There are two theories on hitting the knuckleball. Unfortunately, neither of them work." ~ Charlie Lau
Last edited by Smokey