Skip to main content

Reply to "Top hitting instructors"

There are so many good hitting Instructor's out there, let me try and name a few, Jack Perconte in Naperville, great instructor and person, some one I look up to!!,Jim Donovan at Strikes was one of the best ever highschool hitters I have ever seen.Chris Hall does a great job. Shaun Sanderson out of Top Tier, Joe Rodeghero out of New lenox work's at baseball USA?, Mark Hayward Ball Yard, Pat Whealy teaches the hitter's to go up there swinging!,Todd Fine Full Package, The Duck Horn's at Ducky world, Scott Legan from Strikes, Bill and Brandon Sing from Joliet do a great job! Bruce Morgan from Strikes, Coach Hands from Indiana, Coach Bello is very good, Heard head Coach Milano from Naz, give a great talk on hitting,Scott Nelson is not only one of the best pitching instructor's,he sure can teach hitting! There are just a few of some very fine instructor's in Illinois. Sorry that I left some good names out. I have been lucky to get some great kids, No one is going to tell me that if Weston,Birkes,Fillipitch, or Powers or Bookford,or Doyle, Brewer,Sing,Anetsberber,ect worked with any of the fine instructor's listed above me that they wouldnt have had the same success! They might have had even a better year with a different instructor. Those guy's made me look good!! SO NO" MR CLUTCH CARGO", There is a LOT of great instructor's/ baseball people in Illinois!!! PS:Bill Copp is one of them.
Last edited by strikes3100