Skip to main content

Reply to "Top New England College Players in 2008"

PopTime these are just my opinions. As for the radar gun in my head. Your right its an estimation but I'm now 42 years of age and been around baseball for a long time. I'm pretty good at estimating MPH. Once again I apologize if i voiced my opinion in the wrong fashion. I just felt the thread was opinion based and had a desire to voice mine after seeing these two working out yet again.

I've never seen a pitch/catcher combo work so smoothly . As I stated before, I have seen these two numerous times working with each other. So that tells me two things; That Dan is working hard to improve so he can reach the minors by being drafted out of college. It also tells me that Lorenzo is the type of player who takes time out of his schedule to help someone else improve when he basically has no way to advancing himself. Seems like a very coachable kids if you ask me. (just a side note: They video taped there session I saw them at extra innings. which tells me they watch this stuff to improve or catch a mistake they make that might tip off opponents)

Straw10- I remember last year when I asked him where he played HS ball, Lorenzo told me he played at Cheney Tech but didn't play his senior year due to a family personal reason. Their season starts in a few weeks, I will mention your name to him see if he has knowledge of you. I'll Mention to both kids about possible playing Twilight but in my opinion the league they are in is similar in skill level and just as competitive.