Skip to main content

Reply to "Top New England College Players in 2008"

I saw LC at the cages yesterday when I took my son. I was asking him if he knew you Straw10 and he said yes, that you were prob. the coolest teacher at the school. He Graduated in 2002, and that you would prob know him better as Larry(thats what all the kids and teachers called him even though he hated it). He told me he did not play baseball his senior year because he had to look after his grandfather and give him medicines at specific times which wouldn't of been possible if he played.

Anyways, I mentioned this website and how I posted something about Dan and him on here. He asked me if i could remove his name from my replies. He said that he loves baseball, and would love to play at the next level. However there are things that are more important and take up too much of his time that he cant go to school (He said he wants to go to be an architect) or try playing at the next level. (Just an assumption on my behalf but sounded family related by the way he said it to me). He didn't want to be considered a top player because of the previous stated reasons and that he doesn't put the time in that many other players can, even though he did say he feels he can compete with anyone on any level. He said Dan deserves credit for whatever I may have said because Dan was the best Pitcher he has worked with, and he said he plans on helping Dan when he can so he'll be able to advance to the next level.

I'd like to comply to his request and was wondering if someone could tell me how I can edit my previous replies? or if someone else could do it since i don't know how I'd appreciate it.