Skip to main content

Reply to "TPM"

quote:

Originally posted by Bear:

I recognize TRhit on this web site. When able, I check many of his blogs. His experiences with over 1000 amateur HS players after he retired from a career in hard hat construction, illustrates his no-nonsense, tell it like it is, blue collar reality approach.

No more experience than most of the Posters on here...ho hum. Just because he retired from a construction job doesn't give him any creedance.

I ignore TPM posts and have for some time.
They offer very little to me. IMHO she
wears rose colored classes.

I can't speak for her but if I were a betting man, I'd bet she is probably very happy that you DO ignore her posts.

Her experiences with amateur HS players and minor leaguers is very limited and may only include her talented son, (who signed for over $3/4 M in 2007).

IMO, her experiences with her son most likely surpasses 90% of the rest of us on here. Most of us only have a son playing college, HS, or LL ball. Her input about MiLB on here has been invaluable to the rest of us.

That does not make a difference to me, yet she is unable to understand nor have experience MiLB's who signed for a cupcake, and are struggling financially
while getting after their dreams.

Good Lord. What has this got to do with the price of eggs in china? Playing MiLB ball is playing MiLB ball! Every young man has his own experience and struggle. They all have 1 goal - the Show! What a ridiculous remark.

This site should not be about a popularity contest as you guys are making it out to be. Each poster on here has his or her own experiences and opinions, and are free to share them without having to wonder how it will be accepted. Quit looking down your long noses and choose to be a positive influence on here.