Skip to main content

Reply to "TPM"

I have come to the conclusion that I may live in a different "world" than some of you---that is fine--we have all all experienced different things, some more than others and some many times more because of age and situation---we all have to be somewhere--the difference is I am able to understand where you come from and accept your views even if I debate you continually--I don't call you an idiot--I don't call you dumb--and perhaps, just perhaps, I have more experience in this baseball thing than you that I can draw from--doesn't make me an expert, never claimed to be, but it sure gives me more of an overview.

I enjoy good debates--when my Dad and I worked together--we used to price projects separatesly and them meet for breakfast the day of the bid and debate what we did with our pricing and thinking---sometimes he won--other times I won--many times we compromised--but we always respected each others views--

My coaches and I debate continually on what we want to do---it is what makes it work--some of you have a problem in that you don't want to respect others views and opinions--not just mine but many others who post on here--it is a sign of the times because everyone wants to be PC and not cross any lines--and trust me I am not offended--sometimes I sit back and silently laugh at the remarks and barbs and slurs that come my way as does my wife--trust me nobody likes everybody that that is good because otherwise we would all be the same and it would be a very boring life and one thing is certain I am who I am whether you like me or not--there are too many false people out there today especially in the Youth Baseball Business as you people term it, much less the world--I don't term it that--to me it is not a business, it is a love--it is a way to keep busy and occupied now that I am retired--it is a way to help players as best I can from my experiences--it is way to stay young because the players will do that to you-- it is a way to enjoy life and I truly believe that when you believe in what you are doing you will always have naysayers and detractors--

One other thing for you guys with the slingshots--manup and have an adult profile--don't hide in the virtual world