Skip to main content

Reply to "Transfer Travails"

The recruiting process is what it is and it isnt going to change overnight if at all

It is like interviewing for a job-- if it is offered you do not HAVE to take the position just because it was offered to you. The same with recruiting--just because a college offers something the player need not take it--it is his choice.

As noted above one has to go into the process with their eyes wide open and having done due dilgence regarding research. Our showcase seminar covers the means and methods of all three NCAA Divisions and we have an extensive Q&A period as part of the seminar. We now even cover the aspect of videos and how they can be utilized in the proper fashion.

The bottom line is that the process is what it is so why not make the best of it. I have been involved with NCAA situations a number of times and it is not easy to win any argument with them much less get to speak to the right person.

Glider--I for one do not see ther process being as bad as you do but then again I am not an idealist--I am too old for that sort of thinking mainly because I have never seen it work

Happy New Year to all