Skip to main content

Reply to "Travel Ball - Good and Bad......."

Originally Posted by Greg65:
Originally Posted by RJM:
Originally Posted by Greg65:
Originally Posted by RJM:

I'm thinking the poster who brought this thread back to life must have joined and posted before understanding what this board is all about. Greg, this board is about getting kids to college ball. It's about kids talented enough to get there. 

Fewer than 11% of kids who play sports will play in college.  Fewer than 11% of senior NCAA baseball players will get paid to play. All I'm saying is (Dads)... keep it in perspective. 

Greg ... You need to keep this board in perspective. The posters on this board are mostly the parents of pro players, college players and all conference, if not all state high school players. It's the parents of kids who have been there and done it (got to college ball) and those who likely will get there. This isn't a board of delusional LL dads. 

You're funny, I wonder if you would say that to my face. 

Did I say something offensive? I gave you the facts about this board. Please explain why high school players who are college prospects shouldn't play travel ball. Then l'll have a better understanding of where you're coming from.