Skip to main content

Reply to "TravelBall / Showcase teams, but at what cost?"

Lets see:

On one hand - I have my first hand personal experiences - years of it - dealing with TRHit and PGStaff.

They spend all of their time helping young players reach their potential. I doubt either of these guys will be challenging Warren Buffett for world's richest man anytime soon. The mere mention of these individuals names associated with "profit" makes me want to puke.

On the other hand - I have a cyber poster named Coach Milburn. Ranting and raving about some very obvious facts - and also slinging some cyber-mud as an additional treat for us all to partake in.

Bo - with a capital B - gus. Bogus.

Here's my assessment - Legion has been slowly dying in most parts of the country - and for good reasons. Coach Milburn doesnt like that.

So - instead of talking objectively about why that has been happening for the past 20 years - he prefers to attack the organizations that have displaced Legion - and the people that run them.

Why?

Because they have provided a better alternative than Legion ball for youth players to be recognized.

Simple as that.

Typical Legion mentality - and one of the reasons why it has been dying - or in some regions of the country - now officially dead.

All IMO.
Last edited by itsinthegame