Skip to main content

Reply to "Trevor Bauer"

@Consultant posted:

Fenway, your words "tool" should be change to "fool".

Bauer is an "insult" to the game of baseball. If he ever plays again, I would advise him not to cover 1B. What would Tommy L. do?

Bob

Granted, I’ll admit that I don’t know the guy personally, and made you do?  But I do follow his content on social media along with Eric Simms. They got some really good stuff out there, and they do have a POSITIVE reach with the younger crowd a lot more than some may think.  Between the two of those guys they make baseball more fun. That’s the real issue Manfred and MLB can’t seem to figure out.  We like to glorify baseball players but, when you really think about it what is the intrinsic value of hitting or throwing a baseball? Bauer seems to be very transparent with the content he puts out there. With everything that’s been released in the public eye, it would seem like MLB jumped on a “hot-topic button” without actual evidence of it even happening. Come to find out the really bad stuff never happened and the actual event was consensual. Also, seems a little suspicious that MLB took their hard stance against Bauer after he gave them a huge black eye with the whole sticky stuff. I guess I’m old fashion and like to believe people should be innocent till actually proven guilty. As far as I’m aware Bauer has yet to be proven guilty of anything in a court of law; however, court of public opinion seems to not give a $*=t.  

Jm2c and you don’t have to agree me, but from my point of view the guy is good for the game.