Skip to main content

Reply to "Valentine's Day Approaching...."

quote:
just another opportunity to have some fun and remind folks we care about them.

Yeap,..I agree with the above!

I get a kick out of doing things for the gals at work,... the teachers at school, the mail man/lady etc.

I think that some men,..while albeit not all, feel pressured to make it such a very special day. So much so that and I see alot of them just plain baffled, confused, and worried that their significant other wont be pleased.

I always say, " just make sure you do a little something from the heart,..and she will be happy ".

A TIDBIT FOR THE MEN PEEKERS IN HERE:
**Bling-bling **sparkle-sparkle **shiney-shiney

(..Shhhhh heads up gals, just between you and me, those **'s are my subliminal, between the line hints, to the fellas about jewelry! Big Grin )

If you are indeed, one of those guys who just happens to be in the dog house when this heart holiday rolls around,..a nice trip to the jewelry counter never hurt,... ( more **bling-bling **sparkle-sparkle )...

....and being a practical gal myself,..I'm thinking the Home Depot gift card wouldnt be too bad either,..as long as theres a little something **sparkly/shiney** in there too somewhere! HA!

Everything baseball.com has an AMAZING diamond and ruby encrested baseball charm that would look absolutely to-die-for gorgeous on ANY deserving baseball mom's neck!!!
( wink wink )
***BLING BAAAALINNNNG ***DOUBLE BLING-BLING!!!

Perfect for those men who might be deep in the dog house & also possess deep pockets! Wink Big Grin

Funny how diamonds ( ***sparkle-sparkle ) have the power to completely erase a wife's memory of how a husband forgot to take out the trash for the 4098th bazillionth time,... or how quickly it can change her negative opinion about a husband taking his ump-teenth fishing trip of the year, with his buddies! Big Grin Its true I tell you,..positively truuuue!!!

( I'm workin it gals,..I'm workin' it!! )
Last edited by shortstopmom