Skip to main content

Reply to "Varsity High School Team - 22 players"

GaryMe posted:
ironhorse posted:

Not meaning to be offensive at all, but I have a feeling neither one of you has led a high school program? Not judging, just trying to get perspective. If you have I'd love to hear your location and experiences, because that roster sounds a bit utopian.

I generally just giggle at people who tell me how to parent my children only to find out they have none of their own.

Love when someone says, “not trying to be offensive” and then is offensive, Ironhorse. You are the most passive aggressive poster on this board, and I know you think a lot of yourself but I’ve also heard about how laughably bad your HS team is that you coach. Get over yourself, you aren’t all that.

Haha. We’re definitely poorly coached, I’ll give you that. 

Feel free to let me know an actual name of the person who thinks we’re “laughably bad” so we can at least debate it like adults rather than lob claims in side room PMs like insecure kids.  I’m happy to discuss it whenever. I’m having trouble getting replies from your other screen name  

So im guessing the answer to my question was “no?” You’ve never actually coached anything, just someone who likes to complain and pretend they know things?