Skip to main content

Reply to "Velocity for age 10"

At the HS baseball post season dinner they put together a video/slide presentation and included was a clip of our 10u all star team. I believe 7 kids from that clip were on our HS team and 1 or 2 more were on it the next season. 1 or 2 more may have ended up at other schools. That 10u team was very competitive with the Conejo team that won the US LL championship a couple years later. I believe 4 of the kids from our 10u team are playing college baseball. 2 kids who weren't on that team are playing college ball. They were both on the next tier team and both were pulled up to play with the team in the post LL tournament.

I think I can find the 12yo team roster, but I don't think quite as many made the HS team. Should be interesting to check. (6 of 12 of the 12yo all-stars) The only coach's kid who didn't make the HS team from that roster was the HS team's starting quarterback. 3 players from that team are playing college ball. 2 more current college players would have been on the team but they left to play in a more competitive PONY league which sends teams to the WS virtually every year.
Last edited by CADad